- The regulations specify the rules for providing services, making reservations and rules for staying at the hostel.
- The Regulations constitute a contract concluded between the Guest and the hostel at the time of signing the registration card or making the reservation.
Booking and cancellation conditions
- Reservations at the hostel can be made by phone, email or directly at the facility.
- After making the reservation, the Guest receives an e-mail confirmation of the initial reservation, which contains the conditions of the reservation and information necessary to make a deposit of 50% of the stay. For reservations for 1 day, the deposit amount is 100% of the value of the stay.
- If the down payment does not affect the hotel’s bank account within the time limit specified in the initial booking agreement or it is received later, the Hotel reserves the right to sell the room to another person and cancel the reservation. An amount equivalent to the deposit will be returned to the Guest’s account within 7 days from the date the Hostel cancels the reservation.
- After the deposit is credited to the Hotel’s bank account, the Guest receives an email confirmation of the guaranteed reservation.
- The advance payment will be refunded if canceled 7 days before arrival.
- Check-in is possible until 22:00 on the day of arrival. In case of late check-in, please inform the reception by 22:00.
- The basis for check-in is the presentation of an identity card and signing of a registration card and GDPR information clause.
- The hostel reserves the right to refuse to check in if:
- the guest does not have an identity card
- during the last stay the guest grossly violated the hostel regulations
- when a guest is heavily influenced by alcohol, he or she does not comply with social norms, he is fussing
- The guest is obliged to pay the reservation costs at the latest on the day of check-in.
- Unregistered guests can be in the hostel from 7:00 to 22:00
- It is forbidden to rent the room to third parties. The room is rented to specific persons.
- The room is rented for hotel days.
- The hotel day lasts from 14.00 to 11.00. It is possible to extend the hotel day to 13 at the latest for an additional fee.
- If you want to extend the day or stay, the guest should inform the reception by 11.00 at the latest.
- If the guest does not leave the room until 11.00 and does not inform about the desire to extend it, it will be extended automatically at the current price of the room. If it is not possible to extend the day, a fee of 20 PLN / person will be charged for each additional hour.
- If the guest does not show up at the hostel by 11.00 on the day of check-out, the hostel reserves the right to enter the room and transfer items to the deposit.
- The Hostel reserves the right to refuse to extend the stay if the Guest has not paid for the earlier stay.
Rules of stay
- The curfew is valid from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. The hostel may refuse to provide further services in case of violation of this rule.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or on the premises outside the designated areas. A PLN 200 fine will be imposed for violating this rule.
- The hostel reception is open from 6:30 to 22:30, any inconvenience related to your stay should be reported immediately to receptionists.
- For security reasons, each time leaving the room, the Guest should close the windows, turn off the TV, close the taps in the bathroom, close the door and leave the keys at the reception.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use electric heaters, irons, etc. in the room.
- The stay of animals in the hostel must be previously notified and confirmed by the hostel. The owner is obliged to keep the animal in such a way that it does not threaten the environment and to clean up all the impurities associated with his stay.
- The guest bears full financial responsibility for damage and destruction of the hostel’s technical equipment and devices, caused by his guilty or guilty of people visiting him. The hostel reserves the right to charge the credit card after departure.
- The guest bears full financial responsibility for losing the key and magnetic card. The fee for a lost key is PLN 200, for a magnetic card: PLN 30.
- In the event of a breach of the regulations, the hostel reserves the right to immediately cease providing services. A person who violates the regulations is obliged to comply with the hostel’s requests, to pay for the accommodation and payment for damage caused.
- The hostel is responsible only for items left in the deposit.
- Children and young people under 16 years old should stay in the hostel under the supervision of a legal guardian. The guardian is responsible for the actions and damages caused by the mentees.
- Personal belongings left by the Guest in the hostel room will be sent to the address provided by the Guest. If you do not receive such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for 1 month. After this date, these items will be forfeited to the hotel.
- The Guest agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes of check-in and to place the Guest’s data in the hotel database in accordance with the Act of 29.10.1997. about personal data protection. (Journal of Laws No. 133 of 1997, item 883, as amended). The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and to amend it.